Monday, September 15, 2008

Starting my Christmas List!!!

And this can just carry over to my birthday too!

1) These shirts: http://www.geekalerts.com/star-wars-costume-t-shirts/ especially the Darth Vader and Chewy ones!

2) This belt buckle: http://www.geekalerts.com/tag/clothing/

3) Set of pretty pink matching dice.

4) The Catcher in the Rye

5) A Wii!

6) Games for DS and Wii if magically obtained before X-Mas

7) Diet Dr. Pepper

8) Picture frames. Cool ones!

9) Hello Kitty, all of it. (I think this has been on my list for a while now)

10) A trip to NYC to see Legally Blonde onstage with Bailey! My choice in "Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods"

11) Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull calendar

12) a pony

13) Goo-loshes that fit me.

14) Money!

15) An awesome game of Rail Baron

16) A giraffe

17) Sergeant Tibbs

18) A date with a boy that isn't creepy or old or taken at time of date.

19) An H&M gift card

20) Steve and Barry's too

21) A chance to make a guest appearance on "Psych" (P.S. I TOTALLY MET DULE HILL!!! I HAVE A PICTURE OF IT!!!! HERE IT IS!!!)
22) Lots of books and CDs and DVDs and all kinds of media!

3 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

a) Sergeant Tibbs!!!

b) Dule Hill is shorter than I expected, but still a stone-cold fox!

c) Do you know - are we drawing names for christmas this year or what? We lost Special J, but gained Danielle, so I guess we're still at 8 including Gabi, so... I don't know.

Allie Hite said...

YES! That is exactly what I thought! His height was the first thing that I told Karl when I saw that picture. But seriously, that was SO cool. I love meeting famous people. I have met, Gina Davis, Brian Regan, and the girl that plays Cordillia on Buffy the Vampire Slayer...the show cordilia! Yes I know...I am awesome! Besides Caity who can beat me on cool people they have met?

Also I think that we should draw name soon and get lists together soon too!

I'm just saying.

Nathan said...

like OMG you totally have your picture with him and stuff... lucky