Monday, October 27, 2008

NON-Date Status Update.

I've been on a date. With the second non dater I mentioned in the original post. His name is Jarrod. I never need to go on a date with Jarrod again. He's a fine guy. Just not my fine guy. I've obviously mellowed a little on this topic. I realized that I don't actually want to date anyone right now. Dating freaks me out. I'm cool with just having some dude friends and hanging out with those dude friends with the rest of my other friends. Yeah.... freaking me out. I don't want to date you.


I'm cool with being a lone wolf.

But, if I change my mind, be the first in line (but not Jarrod). Honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me.

Way to go ABBA slash Mamma Mia! for knowing exactly how I feel into words. haha.

Also, I saw Mamma Mia! four times in theaters. Twice normal, twice SING ALONG!!! It was amazing.

I've been working on a post called, "Christmas List: An Addendum" I learned that word, addendum, in college. I love it.

5 comments:

Mama Hite said...

The Drury's son is coming home from his mission in 8 days. You know that Teresa already has you in mind for him. Of course that means it would never work out. But we are going to make sure you guys at least hang out over the holidays.

Mamacita

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

I too have been on a date. It seems like we learned similar lessons (with similarly named dudes!) on our respective dates: It is a good thing to know yourself. Period.

And when ABBA/Mamma Mia can help you express yourself, I say sing it out loud and proud!

Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian said...

That Drury boy was a jerk when I knew him. What's his name again?

Cherie Logan said...

Do you remember Nathan? Maybe not. He was your first crush. Of course, you were only two so who's remembering here? He comes home from his mission March 11th. Not that I'm planning any weird mother thing, I'm just saying...

Oh...and if you remember me...that's would be an even bigger miracle. Go ask your mom.

Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian said...

OF COURSE I REMEMBER THE LOGAN'S!! I totally remember Nathan too. I remember he used to run away when ever I would come over. And then we would end up playing together. And I remember talking about trees with him once, in the backyard.