Monday, September 14, 2009

A month's not too long, right?

Because a month ago today was the last time I blogged. Nothing super interesting has happened really. I'm just waiting for freaking school to start. I applied for student housing in Chicago. It's all turning very real and that's super stressful for me. But I'm really going to do this.

In other news, apparently I am actually attractive to dudes. I found this out one fine evening when I was feeling particularly sad about my current very dry spell. I decided to post as my Facebook status, "... is not attractive to dudes. The end." Boy did I get a response. So, I guess I shouldn't be attracted to "dudes" and "dudes" are attracted to me. Or something.

I'm trying to figure out what to get for my good friend Patrick for his birthday. I'm thinking something about DnD, pirates, legos, or comics. Or these mushroom statues that he said he really liked one night at Safeway. I dunno. He just said he banned me from getting him a gift. He's getting one whether he likes it or not. I love buying presents!!!!!!!!!!

My room AKA my apartment is very messy. I have some serious cleaning to do. And some serious packing to do before Chicago.

This post actively represents my current life. Sort of all over the place, not focused on anything, mostly revolves around friends/dudes, and boring.

SCHOOL! I COMMAND YOU TO START!

I love school. I wish it would start already....

2 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Your school can't be nearly as cool as mine. I am currently taking a cooking class where my first assignment was making "Savory Cheese Bread." Beat that.

seocom said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
إذا كنت عميلنا العزيز تعاني من انتشار النمل الأبيض داخل منزلك وتبحث عن حل سريع ونهائي للقضاء عليه، فقط عليك التواصل مع شركتنا شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة.
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض اعمل على تقديم جميع الأساليب التي تخلصك بشكل نهائي من تلك الحشرة المزعجة وذلك من خلال استخدام أقوى المبيدات الحشرية والآمنة على الصحة العامة.