Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's about time...

So, here I go again. It's been very long since I posted last. I guess I'll give this whole blogging thing another shot.

Updates:

1: My car runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2: My computer does not.... I really need to get it fixed. I'm writing this all on my Wii, which is very time consuming and lame.
3: I guess I have a boyfriend now. It's no big thing, but he's awesome.

4: I LOVE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!

5: I just finished reading New Moon. I'm a little ashamed to say I loved it. But btw, at the moment I'm very team Jacob. Don't throw things at me, please?

6: There are a ton of raccoons at my apartment. They're both very scary and unbelievably adorable.

6: I can't wait for school to start again. I miss it a lot.

7: I'm really hungry right now.

8: I have all day off today, so I'm going to go buy a big academic desk calendar and a weekly planner so I feel and am more productive. I may even do the dishes today. Though that is highly unlikely.

9: I just got a text from my neighbor. She's bringing me Eclipse. I'm very excited.

10: I can't wait to go to Chicago!

2 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

A few things:

1. Team Jacob all the way, sis.

2. Chicago!!!

Alanna said...

Yay! You're back. And you are dedicated if you're doing it on the Wii. I can't function at all with the Wii. haha. Keep it updated!