Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Rest of My Life: You Decide!

Note: All options happen after completing this next year at PCC. So, think June 2009.

Option A: Stay in Portland, Oregon. Transfer to Portland State University and continue to pursue local and college theatre. Either live with Malia or find a roommate. Continue to nanny.

Option B: Transfer to UC Irvine. Possibly free-load off Betsy or find a roommate/live on campus. Work at Disneyland.

Option C: Take a year off and live-in nanny with a family in New York City! Gain residency. Transfer to NYU or Juilliard. Become heavily indebted to the U.S. Government/private lenders.

You can make a difference in my life!
Vote!

7 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

All three sound so exciting! I vote for either B or C. And btw, I think "freeloaders welcome" has been my motto for the last few years, so why not add another to the mix. Haha.

Dylan said...

CAITYBABY!!! You made a blog! I'm so excited to start reading the story of YOUR life! :D When will you be in the valley? Anway, I think option A or B will be the ones that will most likely happen unless you already have a family lined up! Then that would be awesome. I miss you!

Malia said...

I think that "freeloading" should also be a part of option A...as the person who buys your food. I think Option A sounds most exciting.

Mama Hite said...

I like A or B. New York is sooooo far away.

Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian said...

Mommy! You found my blog! I love you!

Anonymous said...

My roommate of a year and a half just moved to NYC for the autism education program at Columbia. I'll be keeping in touch with her and let you know how it goes. Have you visited New York yet? Do you like it as a place to live? That's most important. If you really want it you can make it happen. We artsy types are all about putting carts before horses. -Cassidy

Jim Hite said...

If I were you, C would be my first choice. But I love New York (and would love to have an excuse to "have to" go there.) B might be the best compromise answer. So Cal has almost as much opportuniy for an aspiring artsy fartsy type. Plus Mom would be happier.